I made this video about my drops and pickups for week 2, but I figure I’d write them out, too.
My pickups for this week are as follows:
- Theo Riddick – the Lions defense looks real bad (giving up 35 points to Luck) and a lot of teams are gonna be blitzing Stafford, making Riddick the perfect saftey valve
- Eddie Royal – his time with Cutler is showing as the two had palpable chemistry on Sunday- on top of Alshon being injury prone and Langford being a bust, the Bears will be playing from behind a lot this year.
- Victor Cruz – ODB is getting double covered all day- so who does that leave in man coverage? You got it. Cruz hasn’t played since 2014 but you couldn’t tell watching him against the Cowboys on Sunday.
- Tyrod Taylor – this guy is absolute garbage. 15 for 22 and 111 yards. Yikes.
- Gary Barnidge (bench him until the QB situation is sorted) – 0 catches, 2 targets, 0 value until we figure out who will be under center in a la Cleve.
- Bilal Powell – a lot of people thought that the Jets’ backfield was gonna be by committee- a lot of people, besides Matt Forte, who had 22 carries to Powell’s 4.